Getting out of that ugly funk is easier then you think. Here’s 5 easy steps to follow every day to feeling prettier….
1. Shower and get dressed by 9/10 am even if you do t have to go anywhere.
2. You don’t have to wear a ton of makeup to look pretty. Skincare is most important. Putting on a CC, BB cream or even tinted moisturizer will give a more even and polished look. Then throw on some mascara and lip color to complete this easy look.
3. Ditch the yoga and sweat pants. They’re too easy. Unless your going to the gym or yoga class they shouldn’t be worn in public.
4. Ditch the old cotton undies and worn out bras. Even though no one may see them but you, you’re be one these ugly unmentionables are affecting. Putting a little kick in your step is as easy as replacing your ugly undergarments with newer, sexier ones.
5. Brush your hair and your teeth, slap some deodorant and some fragrance on and get rid of all your frumpy, ugly clothes that make you feel anything less than beautiful.